If you are coming to Australia for a purpose other than tourism or visiting friends and family then you need to have an appropriate visa allowing you to engage in your intended activities. If you are coming here for work then you need to apply for a short term or long term business visa depending upon the nature and length of your intended stay in Australia. Commonly it is subclass 457 – Temporary Work (Skilled) visa which you would apply to work in Australia.

We can professionally assist you and your employer to understand the necessary requirements for business approvals as well as the visa application process.

© Copyright OZNZ Visa Solutions ALL RIGHTS RESERVED